LLV manages a successful external schools program for local Primary and Secondary schools located in Hanoi, Vietnam. The teachers need to be qualified and experienced with all ages of young learners, and be culturally sensitive to working in a local school. Teachers must be able to organise themselves and their time effectively and travel between several separate schools.
Language Link Vietnam (LLV) is looking for highly motivated and professional English teachers to teach on the Schools Link Programme.
The Schools Link Programme offers English Language courses specially designed for Primary and Secondary school students aged from 6 to 16 years old, and is taught in accordance with the Common European Framework and Cambridge University guidelines.
Teachers will receive initial induction training and on-going professional development sessions throughout
• University degree
• An English Language Teaching qualification (CELTA or equivalent)
• PGCE (or equivalent)
• Native English speaker
• Experience working in Primary/Secondary schools, preferably in Asia
• Ability to design and deliver fun, creative and communicative lessons
• Ability to prepare work independently and travel between several schools, possibly daily.
• Proven ability to build rapport with school staff, teachers, teaching assistants and administrators in a locally controlled environment.
• Maintain administrative records as required
Hourly remuneration: $19-$22 gross per hour (with an additional $4/hour offsite travelling supplement. This supplement may rise to $6/hour if the school is more than 6kms away from the nearest LLV centre).
This position, EFL Teacher -- Schools Link Programme--Immediate Start at Language Link Head Office, was posted on December 20, 2012. The job is located in Hanoi. Since this job has been published, it has been viewed 107 times.